Saturday, July 28, 2007

I pledge my devotion...

For Mistress Grace... i pledge my devotion to you... you make me feel so much pleasure.. and you control when i can feel it... taking it away ... making me do things for you

i wear panties for you... feeling your touch... you bring me so close and then take it away..... i want your control to continue .. on and on .... on and on

in panties, i feel my submission to you,,, no one makes me feel like this... you make me your pet .. your panty pet... i promise myself to you. pledge my control to you... over my cock, and my touches... my orgasm... you know how to make me look at images that arouse me ,,making my frustration and pleasure so intense....

please let me serve you... you will only let me stroke if i please you....

please....please Mistress

your panty pet

No comments: