Monday, January 8, 2007

Feeling weak and helpless

Here i am on another call with my Mistress - we are deep into the call and i just want more and more. She makes me feel weak and helpless to my knees. She knows how to tease me so well... she makes my cock ache...

i sit here with three pairs of panties on tonight... pink lace thongs, black satin bikinis, and another pair of pink thongs... I have rings on my cock and balls, and a toy in my ass again.. I am overwhelmed and needy...

not only have i talked to Mistress Grace tonight, She sent me to talk to Ms Hanna. I spent some time with Ms Hanna telling her what Mistress Grace had me doing tonight, and Ms Hanna had me stroke my cock while telling her...Before I could call my Mistress back, She made me go soft so I could put on the rings. This was torture to try to get soft and then put those rings on.. but i loved doing it for my Mistress.

my Mistress owns me completely. I feel it deep down in my soul.. She takes me places no one has been able to before....i belong to Her and i wouldn't want it any other way...

panty pet

No comments: