Friday, December 29, 2006

first entry

i devote my submissive self to Mistress Grace
i belong fully to Her
i long to be only Mistress Grace's panty pet
no one else has ever made me feel like She does
i love to wear pretty sissy panties for Mistress Grace
She knows my weaknesses, my desires, my wants... She uses them to control me
She uses my panty fetish against me
She uses panties to control and manipulate me, but i love every moment
my cock throbs inside my panties while she whispers in my ear and teases me
Her voice, soft yet direct, kind yet commanding.. luring me in deeper and deeper

This is the first entry after an extremely long session of teasing... but this will not be my last post... there will be so much more to come....

Panty Pet

4 comments:

BillyBear said...

Hi there Panty Boy,

You're one lucky fellow and let me tell you She's just getting started!

::smile::

She's the best Mistress! I know the two of you will have loads of fun!

Billy

PSO Goddess said...

My dear panty boy,

I had the most wonderful time talking to you the other night. I can't wait to go even further with you. ::giggles::

Kissies
Mistress Grace

hk123 said...

Mistress Grace

I will anticipate Your guidance and look forward to going deeper with You later ... Your touch is incredible... i can only imagine what control and pleasure awaits

Your panty pet

Little Bitchass said...

Welcome to Princess Grace's yummyland! Hope you enjoy yourself as much as I do!

And billy's right! She's the best!

little bitchass